2 lbs chicken wings
2 tbsp baking powder
2 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
1 tsp garlic power
1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
1 tsp sesame seeds for ganish
HONEY SRIRACHA BEER GLAZE
5 tbsp butter
2 tbsp flour
1/4 cup honey
1/4 cup sriracha
1/4 cup White Claw Natural Lime
- Preheat your oven to 425 F. In a mixing bowl with your chicken wings, add baking powder, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and cayenne pepper.
- Toss under evenly coated
- Place your chicken wings on a cooling rack over a baking sheet. Bake for 50 minutes
- While the wings are baking, melt your butter and whisk in flour in a pan on medium heat.
- Mix in sriracha, honey, and White Claw Natural Lime
- Simmer for about 3-5 minutes until thickened up.
- When your wings are done, place them in a mixing bowl.
- Add your honey sriracha glaze, about 1/4 cup at a time, and toss until you have the desired amount of glaze.
- Serve and Enjoy!