Yield: 4-6 servings
2 tbs olive oil
3 boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut into small pieces
8 oz sour cream
16 oz cream cheese, softened
3/4 cup Parmesan
3/4 cup Mozzarella, plus ½ cup mozzarella for top
1/3 cup Franks Red Hot Sauce
2/3 cup Ben’s Brewing Co Kenny Pepper Ale
1 tsp garlic powder
2 tbs cornstarch
½ cup blue cheese crumbles
- Preheat oven to 350
- Heat the olive oil in a large pan over medium high heat, add the chicken and cook until browned, about 5 minutes.
- In a food processor, add the sour cream, cream cheese, Parmesan, 3/4 cup mozzarella, Franks Red Hot, b, garlic powder and cornstarch, process until well combined, about 5 minutes.
- Pour into an oven safe dish. Stir in chicken pieces, sprinkle with remaining mozzarella.
- Bake until warm and cheese is bubbly, about 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven, sprinkle with blue cheese and serve warm with chips.